Video Of Day

Breaking News

John Hanley - Is Trump For Existent

I don't know much close John Hankey except that he is a liberal. He seems to endure a conspiracy theorist simply I'm keeping an opened upwards heed on him. He comes across equally fairly reasonable to me.

In this brusk video clip John Hankey says Trump was actually a front end human for a department of the ruling elite as well as everything he said was written for him. LIke millions of Americans, he says, that he also brutal for the con. I brutal for it too, although I'm English linguistic communication as well as then couldn't vote. Jill Stein was my preferred candidate.


Cambridge Analytica was a armed services contractor specializing is Psychological Warfare. Steve Bannon, Trump's principal strategist, hired them to educate psychological weapons to persuade angry voters. THEY came upwards amongst "drain the swamp", "build a "wall", "deep state", as well as "fake news", two YEARS BEFORE TRUMP WAS Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 CANDIDATE! Bannon says he got the sentiment from the people who created Hitler equally a candidate

No comments