Video Of Day

Breaking News

Supermarket Sadism: How To Navigate The Deadly Nutrient Jungle

This may endure a chip over-the-top simply non inaccurate.

From The Daily Bell via ZeroHedge:
Let’s imagine the dangers of the ancient jungles too forests our ancestors 1 time hunted too gathered in. Navigating deadly animals, poisonous plants too treacherous landscapes is risky business, no doubt!

Today, I intend of the modern Supermarket every bit insidious every bit the deepest, darkest jungle. As I enter, the swing gates near behind me. There is no turning back.

Immediately I meet the fresh create promising a natural nutrient fix. Don’t endure fooled, this alone masks the lies that lurk within. Bagging upwards roughly irradiated apples I’m thrown into what appears to endure an orgy of choice, isles upon isles. First I notice the packaging- Pavlov’s stimuli – then many brands, then much bright coloring all competing for my eyes, my gut, my wallet. This is the outset existent test, running the psychological gauntlet called the grocery aisle. What volition I choose?

Expensive items sit down at pump level. Cheap brands downwardly below, forcing prostration. Cartoon characters inwards the cereal island construct pump contact amongst the children, luring them similar strangers promising candy.

Finding the bakery I pick upwards a loaf too inspect the ingredients. All kinds of shit I don’t recognize. But this is supposed to endure bread. What the hell is E927? Its azodicarbonamide – shoe rubber. Oh.

Operation Clean Label
Food Cartels similar Nestle are renaming the ingredients listing to enshroud the truth from the 21st-century informed consumer. Instead of E320 Butylhydroxyanisole (promotes tumors), E910 L-cysteine (human & animate existence hair), E407 Carrageenan (cancer-causing), you’ll meet Rosemary “Extract”, Yeast “Extract” too “Functional” Flour, respectively. Classic bait too switch – don’t endure fooled.

As I teach out the grocery island labyrinth, my cart stocked amongst pristinely packaged slow-kill toxicant I accomplish the check-out isles. This is where the Supermarket hyper-targets the children. An interplanetary space diversity of sugary shit sucks the attending from them similar a vampire sucks blood.

With the children of a abrupt crippled amongst sugary lust, the magazine rack total of Tabloids distract the adults. The hope of cheap, low-class thrills gives agency to insecurity too self loathing. Seeking comfort, I observe a temporary high inwards that perfectly placed estrogen mimicking, liver scarring Snickers candy bar. I deserve it....
...MUCH MORE

No comments