Video Of Day

Breaking News

Promotion


Once upon a time, inward the Krugman pantheon, I was entirely "stupid." Then I made it to "mendacious idiot." I've been promoted again, to "Evil!"  And, better, corrupt, since "vested interests tin purchase the ideas they desire to hear," as well as I am listed a seller.

All nether the once-authoritative imprimatur of that impressive logo, reproduced above.  All the tidings that's stand upward for to print. And hence some.

Break out the champagne.  I wonder what I tin aspire to next. I compass bring a Ph.D. Perhaps, dare I hope,...



Actually, I am flattered to endure listed inward the companionship of Alesina, Ardagna, Reinhart, Rogoff, as well as Lucas.  In other contexts, Fama, Prescott, Ferguson.

OK, plenty Krugman blogging. It's only gotten to the betoken of humorous, inward a piteous kind of way.

No comments