Video Of Day

Breaking News

Hewlett Packard Pension Fund - A End Post

I accept written 3 posts on HPs pension fund. I too wrote to HP outlining several of my primary concerns.

HP filed a 10K in addition to gave me a detailed reply to other concerns. They too hired external audit people to check.

First observation: A proficient proportion of the gains were from full provide swaps on real long U.S.A. authorities bonds. I idea that unlikely - simply many of my spider web log readers (correctly) guessed it.

Second observation: All my other concerns appear groundless. (I am non going to bother detailing them every mo they were groundless.)

I was wrong. It happens a lot unfortunately.

Kudos to HP on transparency

I accept written many letters to companies earlier - nearly to real dodgy companies. I accept never received a reply every mo transparent every mo HP. Kudos to them.

As for Gretchen Tai. Her property management looks pretty good.



John

No comments