Video Of Day

Breaking News

Visiting Novel York, Speaking At The Santangels Conference


I am inward New York on 25 Oct presenting at the Santangels Review investor forum. I am thrilled.

I know exclusively a few of the other speakers - but I volition enjoin you lot how I found the cite of one.

There was an attendee - a really clever adult woman at a Goldman Sachs commodity conference inward Asia. When asked well-nigh her the answer was - she is fabulous. Really clever. Not Jane Siebels - but actually clever.

I had never heard of Jane Siebels (and I nonetheless actually don't know anything well-nigh her) but I get together that far-and-wide inward that champaign she is considered the benchmark.

And I accept been invited to verbalize at the same conference equally the benchmark.

The other speakers await simply equally intimidating.

Good matter I similar a challenge.

No comments