Video Of Day

Breaking News

Questions Americans Are Asking: What Size Are Matthew Klein's Shoes?

From Dan McCrum at FT Alphaville:
And from Katherine Bell:
The author is Editor-in-Chief of Barron's Online:

Barron's in all probability idea they were getting practiced commentary on fundamental banking, which they are, exactly they are likewise getting then much more. Here are a few Klein von Alphaville posts we've linked to over the years:

Aaarrrggghhh: I Can't Get Matthew Klein's Song Out Of My Head
Leaving the operate subsequently posting "Pray For FT Alphaville's Matthew Klein" I constitute myself humming Jingle Bells à la Klein:
Rolling downward the curve
With my Eurodollar strips
Making tons of money
‘til the Fed hikes fifty bps!
...MORE 
Investment Banks As Marxist Paradise
I mean value I could acquire to similar this immature Matthew Klein fellow....

Ooh, ooh: Matthew Klein on New York Fed Head Calling For More Cashout Refi
Expanding on as well as contextualizing Monday's "New York Fed Chief Dudley Has An Idea — Homeowners Should Tap Into Equity".
In Which FT Alphaville's Matthew Klein Flexes His Clickbait Muscles

And many more. Use the search weblog box if interested.

And hither is Mr. McCrum's Position Available advert:
FT Alphaville is hiring!

No comments