Video Of Day

Breaking News

2014: Yanukovych: I Am Alive, I Am The Legitimate President, Together With I Volition Furnish To Kyiv

Yanukovch describes how the Ukranian authorities fires leading members of the armed forces, the police, the judiciary who don't concord amongst its fascist policies.

Dear representatives of the media, dearest compatriots.
First, because all sorts of rumors accept been circulating close me inward Ukraine, I would similar to state that I am alive, although I cannot state that I experience practiced because I cannot scout what is happening inward Ukraine without a feeling of deep in addition to terrible alarm.
Behind the drapery of around form of supposedly legitimate government, at that spot is a gang of ultra-nationalists in addition to neo-fascists who are already tagged for the presidency. They capture local governments yesteryear force. They burn downwards police delineate in addition to safety service executives non solely inward the middle inward Kiev, exactly too inward the regions. Cities are patrolled yesteryear people inward masks amongst bandages on their hands. There is increasing lawlessness against the citizens of Ukraine. They dismiss travel yesteryear regular army officers. Those who produce non desire that oppose the run of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the south-east of the province against the civilian population. Think close it! They desire to set an regular army nether the banner of Bandera in addition to provoke a civil war. They desire to include militants from nationalist organisations inward the Armed Forces in addition to give them weapons.
Ukraine is Unified

No comments