Video Of Day

Breaking News

The Wing Has Around Thoughts On Electrical Flow Marketplace Action

From Le Fly at iBankCoin: 

Mon November 19, 2018 12:27pm EST
Markets Blown the Fuck Out — Happy Thanks-Fucking-Giving
Give me your fucking stocks, I’m throwing them away. Unfortunately, I was out this morn together with could non opine on this lovely market. I had a few hedges, i inwards SOXS because of white candles that never fail. I simply sold it for a 5% gain.
Aside from NUGT together with TMF — everything is straight inwards the shitter.

It simply together with so happens, I was 95% long heading into today. I know that sounds wild together with crazy, but I had to a greater extent than or less hedges together with I actually didn’t intend the marketplace would crash. I WAS WRONG. So straightaway my options are simple: sell everything together with wait, or expect together with run a hazard burning inwards the fires....MORE
Mon November 19, 2018 1:26pm EST  
SOLD EVERYTHING
Even amongst my SOXS position, my portfolio took a 4% drawdown today. Most of my holdings were at or most my stops, together with so I had no selection but to sell.
The obvious questions straightaway arise.

Are you lot afraid of missing the rally?
No, because I don’t deserve to relish a rally. I bought also early; therefore, I am out.
Why non stand upwards for together with promise for higher prices?

I am past times the betoken of hoping. My losses, although terrible at 4%, could double if markets actually knife lower. The run a hazard vantage isn’t at that spot for me correct now.

Will you lot curt or purchase to a greater extent than aureate or bonds?

No. Gold together with bonds are barely upwards together with non showing bullish signs. It’s withal up, but non plenty to warrant to a greater extent than purchases. Too belatedly to short, specially into Thanksgiving....MORE

Mon November 19, 2018 2:11pm EST 
EMERGENCY MARKET ANALYSIS: LOWER PRICES AHEAD
I know that I sold SOXS together with I simply sold NUGT for a 9% gain. I am 90% cash together with non trying to play the downside because of my losses endured today. I lost 4%, fifty-fifty amongst TMF, NUGT, together with SOXS together with lost the correct to speculate inwards this high octane market.

Here’s the of import appear of today’s market.

The retest the lowFAGS accept won again. We’re retesting together with it doesn’t bode well. FAANG is hitting novel 52 calendar week lows. For the session, negative breadth is 85%, entirely succored past times forcefulness inwards quondam human being stocks similar Tootsie Roll, Utes, together with gold....MORE 
Since We are inwards the "t's", inwards add-on to Tootsie Roll, Tesla is also up.

No comments