Video Of Day

Breaking News

Gilad (Atzmon) Needs Additional Support

Gilad Atzmon is nether fire, in addition to and therefore is costless speech.

Dear friends

In March I was sued for libel yesteryear the chairman of the Campaign Against Anti Semitism (CAA), Gideon Falter, for suggesting that ‘Antisemitism is a trouble concern plan.’ As CAA has explained its objective, the case was intended both to quiet me in addition to to wreck my career.   Campaign Against Anti Semitism’s spider web site states that renowned media lawyer Mark Lewis  “devised a strategy for bringing libel actions which he in addition to Campaign Against Antisemitism choose begun to purpose to forcefulness antisemites into either apologising inwards court, or paying substantial damages.”  And equally CAA boasts inwards its promotional video, “We ensure antisemites face criminal, professional person in addition to reputational consequences.”   

And of course, the libel conform didn’t create practise to quiet me. I am at to the lowest degree equally prolific in addition to focused equally I was earlier the lawsuit. I am however performing in addition to giving talks to a greater extent than or less the world, I however release my writings on a daily basis. In fact, Mark Lewis, the homo who ‘devised the strategy’ intended to quiet me, is similar a shot defending himself inwards the disciplinary tribunal for solicitors (https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/media-lawyer-mark-lewis-to-face-sdt-over-social-media-comments/5067741.article)  for sending “offensive in addition to profane communications.”  Instead of managing to obliterate my career, Mark Lewis has left his police theatre (Seddons) in addition to is moving to Israel. 

No comments