Video Of Day

Breaking News

Publishing Update

My side past times side majority - Breakeven Inflation Analysis - is inward its lastly stages earlier publication. Unless something goes wrong, the Amazon ebook (Kindle) version should look inside a few days; the non-Amazon ebooks (Apple, Kobo, ...) may facial expression upward unknown delays.

I create got been fighting amongst diverse formatting issues for the non-Kindle ebooks. One solution was to create got prissy generic formatting (courtesy of the document conversion of my distributor), simply at the toll of breaking endnote links. Since all of my reference fabric is inward endnotes (footnotes inward paperback), this was non peculiarly attractive. I create got instead gone a unlike route, simply it embeds custom encrypted fonts inward the EPUB file. The presence of the encrypted fonts may drive difficulties amongst credence amongst about retailers. I volition belike exclusively notice out the magnitude of the work in i lawsuit I genuinely submit to distribution.

More News

Since I create non desire to live ambushed (again) past times paperback formatting problems, I volition live waiting for a printed proof earlier publishing. That agency that at that spot volition live a farther delay for the paperback edition.

Although I create got repeatedly announced that my side past times side projection volition live on occupation concern cycles, it is possible that I may instead sneak inward a shorter study on floating currency sovereign default earlier that one. Since it ought to qualify for a competitor for the World's Shortest Book prize, I mightiness live able to crush it off without slowing the occupation concern wheel majority also much. I volition kickoff writing draft articles, together with come across how it goes. The occupation concern wheel majority interrogation would continue, interspersed amongst the default jeopardy work.

Finally, I create got hitting a brick wall amongst the non-Amazon ebook distribution of An Introduction to SFC Models Using Python. I bespeak to purpose a PDF mode fixed page format to avoid breaking the whitespace inward Python code. I am unable to distribute PDFs via my distributor, together with I create non come across need existence large plenty for the PDF edition for me to opened upward a novel channel for PDF distribution. So the exclusively editions volition live paperback together with Kindle, where I tin distribute fixed format books.

No comments