Video Of Day

Breaking News

Karen Glaser - Why 1 Kicked My Beau Out At 2Am Over Anti-Semitism Inwards The Labour Party

I believe this New Statesman article is an endeavour to undermine Jeremy Corbyn's elbow grease in addition to to halt him from gaining power. Karen Glaser is an alias Jewish name.

Karen Glaser's immature human being made the error of proverb that all Jews are rich, but does that hateful he is antisemitic? He but sounds immature.

Karen Glaser believes in that place is a occupation of antisemitism inward the Labour political party in addition to that Jeremy Corbyn is antisemitic. So, having a occupation amongst Israel's handling of the Palestinians makes a mortal antisemitic. Karen Glaser likely truly believes that what she is proverb is correct, but why did the New Statesman impress this article? It seems obvious to me that this has been published to undermine Corbyn in addition to the left which has ever had sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians. The Britain is gratuitous province in addition to nosotros are allowed to concord such political views.

This is article is total of nonsense like, 'the Jews did 9/11', but I don't scream upwards many left wingers say this.  Although some of us on the left are agnostic almost 9/11 in addition to desire a ameliorate explanation than the official narrative.

This article is gear upwards to endure a straw doll in addition to is awful journalism. Karen Glaser's  immature human being sounds rattling immature, but similar lots of immature people. We don't conk told how former Karen Glaser in addition to her immature human being are, they could endure teens - all the same children!

I criticise Britain all the fourth dimension but does that brand me a racist against British people? No, it's the province I am criticising . When I say the U.S bombed South Eastern Asia dorsum to the rock ages am I criticising the American people? No, I'm criticising the American ruling elite, the establishment?


He looked tardily unopen to the living room of my freshly painted flush in addition to thence gestured inward exaggerated fashion to the books in addition to ceramics crammed on shelves, to the canvases on the walls in addition to my kids’ instruments strewn on the floor. “Well, your life looks OK to me,” he said.
“Lots of Jews had prissy apartments inward 1930s Berlin,” I retorted. “The pessimists amidst them went to Hollywood. Need I piece out what happened to the optimists.”
It was an easy, if apposite, riposte. But I was done amongst patient declaration in addition to trying to appear less emotional than I felt: done amongst trying, I am almost ashamed to say, non to appear the hyperbolic Jew of anti-Semitic ridicule. It was 2am in addition to I had been contention almost Corbyn in addition to the occupation of left-wing anti-Semitism for almost iii hours. I was nearing breaking point.
My adversary was Sean*, the guy I’d been seeing since Jan – past times now, it was September – and who I actually liked. So when he’d asked before inward the eve if nosotros should encounter adjacent Sabbatum in addition to I said no, that I had a dinner appointment amongst a cousin who  was over from Israel, in addition to Sean replied, laughing, “Ooh, practise you lot scream upwards she’ll endure scared to laid pes on our Jewish unfriendly soil?”,  I asked him calmly what he meant. And when he replied, all the same chuckling, that Labour’s anti-Semitism had been massively overstated, that it was essentially a tawdry endeavour to smear Corbyn, I took a deep breath in addition to answered him properly.
 I explained to my lover that this is no laughing matter, that in that place is consensus across Anglo-Jewry that in that place is a serious occupation of anti-Semitism inward Labour, in addition to this agency he should lead maintain it seriously too.
I said that if Tory politicians had done one-half the things to whatsoever other ethnic grouping that Corbyn has done to the Jews, leftists would endure baying for blood.
And when he asked, equally Corbynistas ever do, what precisely Jeremy has done, I went through the grim list: his claim that Hamas in addition to Hezbollah are dedicated to peace in addition to justice, fifty-fifty though Hamas’s charter calls for the devastation of the Jews; his defense strength of the blood libeller Raed Salah in addition to the conspiracist Rev Stephen Sizer, who blamed State of Israel for 9/11; his membership of Facebook groups where deeply anti-Semitic posts are the norm; in addition to his siding amongst those behind the at in i lawsuit infamous Nazi-style mural showing hook-nosed anti-Semitic caricatures, getting rich on the backs of the world’s poor.
New Statesman


No comments