Video Of Day

Breaking News

Kalyan Railway Station Video - A Nighttime Video Of Railway Station

 Video Of Kalyan Station Was Shot During Night Kalyan Railway Station Video - H5N1 Night Video of Railway Station Video Of Kalyan Station Was Shot During Night.


Last nighttime spell coming abode from work, I managed to tape approximately other Kalyan City Video. I started recording this video when I was exiting Kalyan Railway Station's premise. During walking, I shot this video continuously amongst my Canon Digicam. In this belatedly nighttime video, you lot tin flame witness the active crowd exterior Kalyan Railway Station together with traffic jam most Shivaji Chowk. s video.

 Video Of Kalyan Station Was Shot During Night Kalyan Railway Station Video - H5N1 Night Video of Railway Station This Video Was Shot While Exiting Kalyan Station.

No comments