Video Of Day

Breaking News

Gentleman's Gazette - How To Croak The Correct Chapeau For Your Aspect Upwardly Sort & Trunk Type - Fedora, Panama Hats, & Felt Hats For Men

Do you lot similar hats, I do, peculiarly a Trilby hats? I instruct Lindy Hop dancing - 1930's swing - as well as nosotros dearest to wearing clothing upwards for it looking real Gatsby. I fifty-fifty level accept a violin illustration which I bear inward as well as I've heard of people having faux tommy guns within too.  Flat caps await bully at dancing equally well.

Anyway, I haven't simply posted this for the bully advice on selecting the correct lid for your trunk size as well as confront shape, but because the video is as well as then darn entertaining. I simply dearest it, as well as the guy is as well as then dapper as well as amount of himself. He's superb!

Anyway, you lot mightiness dearest his beautiful English linguistic communication accent too. (We Brits dearest the American accent).

He has loads of other skilful videos on wearing clothing sense.



Below is a famous British 1950's commercial. It's real English! It form of goes amongst the above.




No comments