Video Of Day

Breaking News

Eft Madness (Emotional Liberty Technique). Does It Work?

I similar to position something out hither occasionally that is not political or virtually economic science merely which I convey works life interesting.

I works life this video virtually EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique - to last quite fascinating.

To me EFT is absolutely crazy, inwards fact, I e'er considered it to last a scam, merely forthwith a district inside the British NHS is offering EFT to its patients. 

Professor Dr Tony Stewart's query (he is a NHS consultant) showed that EFT tin travel last effective inwards exclusively four or five sessions compared to CBT which mightiness require upward to twenty sessions. He forthwith trains other doctors inwards the technique, including EFT Matrix Reprinting, which is a agency of resolving childhood trauma. 

EFT is likewise existence used on physical illnesses, including chronic ones. 

I'm opened upward minded on it at the moment. 


Professor Tony Stewart Talking About EFT on BBC Midlands



No comments