Video Of Day

Breaking News

I Loathe Paying Dividends On Shorts As Well As Loathe Valuation Shorts Inwards Bull Markets But...

...But...there is something incorrect alongside this stock:

there is something incorrect alongside this stock I Hate Paying Dividends On Shorts in addition to Hate Valuation Shorts In Bull Markets But...Slope of Hope:
Breathtaking (literally in addition to figuratively) how this stock is forming a gargantuan top, fifty-fifty later having lost in addition to so much of its value. Not that I convey much sympathy for the cancer-stick maker………anyway, here’s the designing for Phillip Morris:
Slope of Hope homepage.

$83.18 last, downwards 0.31 (-0.37%).
With a 5.5% yield the stock is expensive to curt (on that basis) exactly slowly to honor (thus inexpensive on that basis) alongside less than 1% of the float shorted.

I wonder what the stock knows that I should.

No comments