Video Of Day

Breaking News

Forget The Gurkha Who Fought-Off The Rapists; Here's The Badass Of The Week

In Tuesday's "Dyson chooses Singapore for commencement electrical machine plant" I retold the story of a retired Gurkha soldier who took on xl robbers/would-be gang rapists on his develop trip home.
The grouping he went upwardly against were armed amongst knives, firearms together with swords patch he had his Gurkha kukri knife.
He killed three, wounded 8 together with chased the other 29 off the train. The immature adult woman was non raped.

However...
He had his kukri.

This guy on the other hand:

New York Post, Oct. 25
Eight knife-wielding thugs tried to rob the incorrect MMA fighter
H5N1 grouping of 8 knife-wielding thugs was forced to flee when they unknowingly attempted to rob a martial arts instructor.
Louis Nicholson, 22, was lone walking downward a street inward Grays, England, at iv p.m. on Oct. sixteen when a gang of thugs approached him demanding his phone.
But Nicholson, who is trained inward mixed martial arts together with coaches sessions, refused to manus anything over.
Nicholson claims the gang started to laid on him merely every bit he managed to struggle them off they pulled out knives together with stabbed him multiple times.
Nicholson was stabbed nether the armpit together with received a large gash to his arm, which he has received stitches for.
“I’m minding my delineate organisation when 8 people arrive at upwardly one's hear they wanted to position out my hard-earned possessions from me,” Nicholson said.

“Long story brusque I said I was arrive at to struggle them because I was non going to give them my things — it was likely a stupid move, I realize that now. So anyway, nosotros start out fighting — it was i somebody against eight, bearing inward mind.
“I was doing my best to proceed them at bay, I fifty-fifty managed to punch ii of them inward the face, together with then they dropped to the floor. Only afterward they had already attacked me though of course. Anyway, at this point, the absolute cowards arrive at upwardly one's hear 8 versus i isn’t a large plenty payoff for them.
“So they clit out their blades together with start out stabbing together with slashing at me patch I’m trying to struggle off the others.”
Nicholson claims the struggle lasted for ii minutes every bit he tried to deed the struggle closer to a site where to a greater extent than members of Earth were.....MORE
Here is a 17 2nd video on how to hold upwardly a knife attack, it moves fast, pay closed attending at the 14-16 2nd mark:

No comments