Video Of Day

Breaking News

Bill Mitchell — Ane Promise The Italian Authorities Holds Its Nervus Against Brussels

Only a brusk spider web log post today equally I am travelling for a fair business office of the hateful solar daytime on my vogue from New York City to Dublin for my side past times side speaking engagement. Tomorrow’s spider web log post volition encompass around reflections on the 3-day Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) conference that finished yesterday inwards New York. There are several things I idea nearly the event, around of which I volition portion inwards public, the others, inwards private, alongside the organisers. But, today’s post, is a brief reflection on the latest crisis that is nearly to engulf the Eurozone. I am referring to the proclamation past times the Italian authorities that it volition target a financial deficit of 2.4 per cent of GDP. The elites are upwardly inwards arms. I promise that Italy holds its nerve....
Bill Mitchell – billy blog
I promise the Italian authorities holds its nervus against Brussels
Bill Mitchell | Professor inwards Economics in addition to Director of the Centre of Full Employment in addition to Equity (CofFEE), at University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia

No comments