Video Of Day

Breaking News

Better Angels Of Our Nature My Ass: Nib Gross Is A Lousy Writer

That fourth dimension the FT's Izabella Kaminska sliced-up Bill Gross similar a Canadian line-fishing guide gutting walleyes.
Originally posted Nov 3, 2014:

The kickoff affair I see of when I saw Izabella's headline: "Bill Gross: Mystic" was Lincoln's First Inaugural Address which contains the best plow of phrase containing the give-and-take 'mystic' that yous are probable to find:

"The mystic chords of memory"
Then I read Gross.
OMG

From FT Alphaville:
Gnostic mystics too Michael Fowke stand upward aside. H5N1 novel fiscal shaman has emerged from the shadowlands of betaville. He is the One whose business office it is to render the flock to the alpha source. Long prophesied past times the ancients. Incarnated inwards this latest rendition of the eternal wheel precisely every bit Gross.
And it is He who provides us amongst the next dandy revelation this Monday:
I am a philosophical nomad disguised inwards Western clothing, a wondering drifter, masquerading inwards a adapt most a California beach. Sand forms the foundation of my beingness too its porosity is instantly my greatest forcefulness too deepest wound. I convey buy the farm afterwards seventy years, a human being who believes that no belief is sacred. I convey ideals too moral standards, but I believe them specific to me. Had I inherited your trunk too ego, “I” could precisely every bit clearly convey assumed “yours.”

If so, I wonder, if values are relative, too then what are mortals to brand of them, too what would a judging God brand of us? If a collective humanity is to survive rooted inwards sandy loam, spreading its ideological seeds through howling winds exclusively to rootage inwards mutant cast at dissimilar places too dissimilar times, tin hand the axe nosotros guess an private life?
Fear non the redemptions of your bond fund soul....MORE
From that same Inaugural speech:
...will all the same swell the chorus of the Union, when i time again touched, every bit sure enough they volition be, past times the ameliorate angels of our nature.

No comments