Video Of Day

Breaking News

The Really Model Of A Modern-Age Millennial

Catchy exactly non slow to trip the lite fantastic to, I orbit it an 84.
From Meg Elison at McSweeny's:
I am the real model of a modern-age millennial,
I’ve got no cash, no house, no kids, together with educatee debt perennial,
I know the rules of Tinder, together with I’m non sold on monogamy
(For what it’s worth I mean value that stems from troubles ‘tween my mom together with me)

I’m real good acquainted, too, amongst matters on the sex front
Myself, I am nonbinary; your labels I together with hence create non want
Been disillusioned past times my expectations amongst a lot o’ stuff,
The skills amongst which I am equipped for life are frankly non enough

My undertaking prospects are hobbled past times insistence on a living wage
Compete at entry score amongst around washed-up folks at twice my age
In matters of identity, work together with such piffling ills
I am the real model of a modern-age millennial
...MORE

No comments