Video Of Day

Breaking News

Here’S The Undercover To My Recent Trading Prowess

This is pretty funny. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 recent string of headlines/posts from The Fly at iBankCoin:

August 9 
You Cannot Stop the Madness: Bought $NTNX
If you lot desire the brusk version of how Fly is doing these days, expect no farther than my triple sized HUBS pose too doubled sized TEAM too ZEN holdings. I don’t intend I’ve done something this bold inwards quite approximately time. I am literally invincible, unable to lose money if I wanted to....

August 10 
CALL ME KING SONOS — I CANNOT LOSE

August 13  
“The Fly” Is Invincible

August 14 
Here’s the Secret to My Recent Trading Prowess

Unfortunately for the narrative, for approximately fourth dimension directly I run across the give-and-take 'invincible' (Aug. nine post, thirteen headline) too 1 of 2 things comes to mind:
1) Helen Reddy sings the trouble "I am invincible" followed yesteryear "I am woomaaan"
or
2) ...Monty Python Does Finance
Black Knight:     I am invincible! 
King Arthur:      You're a loony!  
Black Knight:  The Black Knights e'er triumph!
Neither of which, I am sure, is the connotation The Fly wants to suggest.

So, equally nosotros bid cheerio to The Fly too want him continued trading success, I volition too exit, accompanied yesteryear Helen too the knight.

No comments