Video Of Day

Breaking News

Danny Blue: The Life Of A Mentalist Inwards Danger

Do yous know, I was merely watching a Real News video where a professor was maxim that nosotros are similar a shot closer to a nuclear catastrophic than e'er earlier in addition to I was sizing it upwards for MNE's when I got depressed. We read hither all the fourth dimension nigh the evil side of human nature in addition to it tin larn difficult at times, thus I thought, how tin I cheer myself upwards a chip in addition to perhaps discovery something dissimilar for MNE's, in addition to and thus I persuasion of Danny blue, a mentalist. I watched a set out of his videos a few years dorsum in addition to I was pretty impressed I volition convey to say, in addition to considering his immense talent, I was also impressed past times his modesty. Anyway, this video is jaw dropping although rattling tedious to rootage because of getting things laid up. If it involvement yous but yous discovery it likewise tedious in addition to thus become to half-dozen minutes. How he got away alongside this stunt I volition never know?  The drivers convey no persuasion which box Danny Blue is behind.


Danny Blue, mentalist set his ain life inwards existent danger. The tv-star asked iii racing drivers to hitting iii of iv boxes without them knowing inwards which Danny would stand. Amazing reactions!

No comments