Video Of Day

Breaking News

Warning: Click The Amzn Link Inwards Yesterday's Pinnacle Hipster: Nordic Miniature Shaving Axe At Your Ain Risk

All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for:
All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for WARNING: Click the AMZN Link In Yesterday's Peak Hipster: Nordic miniature shaving axe At Your Own Risk 

I came to mock hipsters, non to praise them.
So this forenoon when I went to Amazon to choose cause of the profits loose for the post directly below, "Every major Wall Street analyst on the mesh giant's profits study (AMZN)"
I was greeted with:

Inspired yesteryear your browsing history

Cold Steel (CS90WVBA-BRK) Viking Hand Axe 90WVBA, Polished




All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for WARNING: Click the AMZN Link In Yesterday's Peak Hipster: Nordic miniature shaving axe At Your Own Risk

And: 

Viking Wooden Beard Comb Odin Pocket Comb FREE SHIPPING Celtic Nordic Gift for Him

All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for WARNING: Click the AMZN Link In Yesterday's Peak Hipster: Nordic miniature shaving axe At Your Own Risk

And:

Red Deer Ragnar Lodbrok Viking Bearded Carbon Brown Oak Steel Axe w/ Drop indicate border woods handgrip
All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for WARNING: Click the AMZN Link In Yesterday's Peak Hipster: Nordic miniature shaving axe At Your Own Risk
And: 

Bushcraft hammer Quality blacksmith Viking Nordic hammer tool Carpentry woodwork edifice Thor hammer Father blood brother married adult man gift

All I wanted to produce was banking corporation jibe the link for WARNING: Click the AMZN Link In Yesterday's Peak Hipster: Nordic miniature shaving axe At Your Own Risk

Who the hell does Amazon intend I am?
Thor's hammer? Ragnar's axe? Odin's Celtic/Nordic fusion beard comb?
And they're at nowadays showing upward on every site I visit. Yikes.

My favorite tech guy, Siva a streetwise Hindu man child (CalTech post-doc), says at that spot are 2 ways to bargain amongst this:

1) clear the browser cache then Amazon doesn't recognize me equally about form of hirsute Viking wannabe.
2) override the AMZN cookies amongst cookies from about other site whose ads you lot don't mind. Bingo, Sotheby's. Ooh, Irish Gaelic art, September 11th.

No comments