Video Of Day

Breaking News

The Duran - Vladimir Putin Crushes George Soros For All Western Leaders To See



I quite similar Putin, together with and therefore does PCR together with Stephen lendman. Western politicians are loud, arrogant, together with abrasive together with total of ego. In the video below Putin comes over every bit relaxed together with unassuming. Of course, I don't know what he is actually like, simply I involve keep watched quite a few Putin videos over the years together with he e'er comes across every bit a decent guy to me. But I'm non naive, yous don't larn to the endure on of Russian Federation together with accept on the gangsters together with the oligarchs - who desire to mitt Russian Federation over to the USA to brand a lot of coin -without beingness a pretty tough guy. But I'm pretty certainly he is nowhere around every bit bad every bit our Western political leaders. Time volition tell?


December fifth - Standard manufacture see - Putin talks to around immature engineers.

No comments