Video Of Day

Breaking News

Podcast On Bloomberg Strange Lots

I was interviewed past times Tracy Alloway in addition to Joe Weisenthal for a Bloomberg Odd Lots podcast on authorities bond auctions. I gave a basic overview of the operations involved (MMT style), also every bit rambling on nearly the involvement charge per unit of measurement effects.

I did the interview when I was working on my Kalecki Profit Equation primer, in addition to I discovered that a lot of macro description involves nattering on nearly round out income flows. My feeling is that what differrentiates (good) macroeconomics from micro is the awareness of round out income flows.

One of the themes of the podcast is the interesting question: why doesn’t increased render displace bond yields to rise? I am currently on the road, only may render to that enquiry later.


No comments