Video Of Day

Breaking News

John Mcafee Hospitalized Later On What He Claims Was A Failed 'Assassination Attempt'...

John McAfee is dorsum on Twitter later a couplet days of quiet - posting the photograph higher upwards [link] along amongst a wild storey of what happened, saying:

"I apologize for my 3 twenty-four hours absence but I was unconscious for 2 days at the Vidant Medical Center inwards North Carolina as well as only woke up. My enemies maged to spike something that i ingested. However, I am to a greater extent than hard to kill than anyone tin mayhap imagine. I am back."

When asked what he was poisoned with, McAfee responded with:

"Doesn't matter. They assumed it wouldn't endure establish out.  But what idiot would non believe that everything I say, think, do  or happens to me would non endure recorded 24 hours a day? Duh!!!!"

McAfee says he knows who did it - as well as volition larn his revenge, saying:

"And for those who did this - You volition shortly empathise the truthful pregnant of wrath. I know just who you  are. Youh had improve endure gone."

There are no other details available at this time.

John McAfee is best known for creating the worlds cause down commercial antivirus software, but left the fellowship he founded inwards 1994 as well as has since been involved inwards mobile apps, choice medicine, as well as cryptocurrencies.
------------
Author: Adam Lee 
Asia News Desk

No comments