Video Of Day

Breaking News

Hospital Launches Rehab Clinic To Process Cryptocurrency Addiction

Following upward on "Coinbase: "Our path to listing SEC-regulated crypto securities"", straightaway below.
From MarketWatch, June 2:

Crypto trading ‘can endure exciting simply likewise addictive’, infirmary says
Cryptocurrency trading may endure dangerously addictive.
That’s according to a Scottish hospital, which announced this calendar week that it had launched a rehabilitation programme for people hooked on trading digital currencies similar bitcoin BTCUSD, +0.91%  and Ether ETHUSD, +0.42%
 
“Cryptocurrency users tin teach hooked yesteryear the volatile fluctuation of prices online which creates a ‘high’ when they purchase or merchandise a winning currency,” said Castle Craig Hospital inward a intelligence release. “This tin endure exciting simply likewise addictive and, similar gambling addiction, tin endure financially disastrous.”
So how create y'all know if y'all are addicted? According to Castle Craig, answering aye to 5 or to a greater extent than of the next 10 questions indicates a problem:
  • Do I pass a lot of fourth dimension thinking virtually dissimilar types of cryptocurrency?
  • Am I spending large amounts on cryptocurrency?
  • Have I tried to tedious downward or completely halt cryptocurrency trading — simply non been able to?
  • Do I popular off restless or irritable if I essay to cutting downward my enshroud fourth dimension related to cryptocurrency?
  • Do I boundary on the reckoner as well as outset trading inward cryptocurrency to escape from life’s problems or to essay to bring upward my mood?
  • Do I comport on trading inward cryptocurrency afterward losing money — to essay to arrive at it back?
  • Have I e'er fibbed to other people virtually how much fourth dimension or money I pass trading inward cryptocurrency? Have I e'er taken money unlawfully to fund my cryptocurrency addiction?
  • Has my cryptocurrency trading habit had an upshot on my relationships or my job?
  • Do I essay to teach other people to lend me money when I cause got lost on investment?

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
...MORE

No comments