Video Of Day

Breaking News

Does Elon Musk Actually Sympathise Iain 1000 Banks's 'Utopian Anarchist' Culture?

From the Guardian:
"The tech entrepreneur has endorsed a vision of monolithic totalitarianism overseen yesteryear machiavellian machines – as well as i that is neither only utopian or anarchist"
...MORE
Easy for you lot to say.

As noted dorsum inwards Dec 2016:

21st Century Headlines

I delude myself that I am reasonably up-to-speed on the zeitgeist as well as on technology scientific discipline but 20 or as well as thus times a twenty-four hours things are brought to my attending almost which I was heretofore clueless.

Here's a headline from VentureBeat:
Bot-making service Motion.ai at i time supports Node.js
And all I tin intend of is a scene from Friends 18 years ago:
Phoebe: They don't know nosotros know they know nosotros know. And Joey, you lot can't enjoin anything.

Joey:      Couldn't if I wanted to.
And this one, too VentureBeat:
Super Evil Megacorp starts team-franchise plan to energize Vainglory...
I would human face zip less from SEMC.

According to CrunchBase Super Evil Megacorp has raised $42 1000000 inwards 3 firm rounds.
I'd purchase it but for the name. But wasn't invited.

Finally Quartz almost made the Questions America Wants Answered serial with:
What Nike’s $720 self-lacing sneaker, releasing today, signals almost Nike’s future
until I realized I didn't attention what Nike's $720 self-lacing sneakers signaled almost Nike's future.

And this happens every day.
I but nod my caput as well as endeavor to alter the discipline to something simpler.

No comments