Video Of Day

Breaking News

In The Feedspot Elevation 25 Bond Marketplace Weblog List

 bond marketplace blogs on the Feedspot listing  In The Feedspot Top 25 Bond Market Blog List BondEconomics was i of the superlative 25 bond marketplace blogs on the Feedspot listing -- link to the list. This recognition is patently welcome; my website has been around for almost v years, together with traffic has been steadily growing. In improver to thanking the Feedspot survey team, I demand to give thank you lot my readers for putting me in that location -- peculiarly those who likewise bought my books!

This offers a skilful excuse every bit whatsoever to attain a "state of the blog" report...

When compared to the other entrants inwards the Top 25, I accept been producing less marketplace commentary over the yesteryear few months. Recently, my articles accept been largely non-time sensitive (primers, background material, economics). This reflects some greater fourth dimension commitments elsewhere; I demand to attain a for certain total of non-time sensitive content to proceed my majority pipeline filled. Things are inwards improve sort now, hence I promise to intersperse to a greater extent than timely commentary going forward. Maybe the 10-year Treasury volition rip off to 4%, together with I volition lastly larn to write some "The End of the World is Coming!" articles...

My website traffic has been growing steadily. Some of my articles are picked upward yesteryear Seeking Alpha, where I likewise larn a lot of readers. The crew at Mike Norman Economics accept been doing a dandy undertaking sending traffic my way; thanks! As for social media, I mainly scan finance/economics Twitter -- @RomanchukBrian. Instead of writing brusque articles or linking things on this website, I instantly tend to attain that on Twitter.

On the majority side, sales accept been steady. As a author of specialty* non-fiction, I am non going to crevice the Top 25 Best Sellers listing whatsoever fourth dimension soon. However, I am exploring the boundaries of my niche, together with improving technically each time. The upcoming majority on breakeven inflation volition exam the waters for a to a greater extent than advanced text. I am instantly starting what I promise is my concluding editing pass, together with I volition together with hence accept a improve see when it tin post away live published. The side yesteryear side majority would probable live on delineate of piece of employment concern cycles (which I patently accept started to intend about), unless I create upward one's hear to attain a brusque banking primer.

* The Blogger land checker has me pegged every bit a user of British English, together with insists on "speciality." This is i of these cases where Canadian spelling follows the American...

(c) Brian Romanchuk 2018

No comments