Video Of Day

Breaking News

Comment On Sfc_Models Development, Upcoming Reports

My operate is at ane time largely driven past times my mass publishing. Once I complete off the breakeven inflation analysis report, I mightiness create a mass of primers on fractional reserve banking. This would last a brusque mass of weblog articles that are largely repackaged as-is, amongst simply approximately editorial cleanup (similar inwards concept to Abolish Money (From Economics)!). The adjacent large projection would probable last on trouble concern bicycle analysis; the query for it would offset relatively shortly (and so demo upward equally weblog articles). (However, I am looking to larn to a greater extent than opportunistic for study topics. If in that place is an exciting crypto-Armageddon angle that pops up, I mightiness popular off for that.)

The trouble concern bicycle mass is where I would offset looking at extending the sfc_models package again. Although the mass would last empirically-focused, I would desire to gear upward up a small-scale suite of trouble concern bicycle models to illustrate theoretical points. 

No comments