Video Of Day

Breaking News

Kindle Version Of Sfc Models Majority Available...

I only wanted to allow everyone know that I bring a Kindle edition of the SFC models textbook available. However, the ebook edition is a "textbook" version of the mass -- effectively the same affair every bit a PDF alongside fixed pages. Not all Kindle readers volition back upwards this format (particularly older ones). I believe that the Kindle shop volition non sell y'all the mass if your reader does non back upwards it, but I propose caution. I only glanced at the mass on my iPad, in addition to it looked OK (which is unsurprising, since an iPad is laid upwards to homecoming PDF files).

UPDATE: The formatting looks OK.


Since this edition is a straight representation of the paperback edition, it has features that mightiness locomote odd for those who bring gotten used to reflowing PDFs, such every bit blank pages. (Chapters ever firstly on the right-hand page inwards printed books.)

I am unable to role fixed-format pages for my non-Amazon ebook distributor, in addition to and thence I cannot role the same fox to distribute exterior of Amazon. I am all the same attempting to detect a solution for that.

No comments