Video Of Day

Breaking News

Apple Pulls A Dell

The keyboard on my novel (current model) MacBook Pro is sticking. So I bring it to the Genius Bar.

It was 2 hours for an 24-hour interval of the month - in addition to that was fine - in addition to then they texted me in addition to I came dorsum inward 2 hours. So I came dorsum inward v minutes.

The staff fellow member cleaned most the keys but broke i off. Ugh.

So they desire me to banking concern tally the machine inward in addition to then they tin supersede the top-plate to which the keyboard is irrevocably stuck. Fair, unpleasant.

But instantly they desire it for iii to v days AFTER the meridian plate has come upward into the shop. They won't cause got me dropping it inward the morn they are fixing it. Instead it needs to human face inward queue whilst they allow the fourth dimension elapse. (I tin in addition to create role the machine amongst a remote keyboard.)

I never idea I would grade this - but this was the course of report of demeanour exhibited past times Dell earlier Dell blew up. Intransigent, arrogant, in addition to very non caring almost the needs of customers.

I am very surprised. I idea this society charged premium prices in addition to gave premium products in addition to premium service.

At to the lowest degree on the service I was wrong.





John

PS. Apple Bondi Junction. Customer service officeholder Morin.

PPS. Many cause got pointed out consistent problems amongst this keyboard. Try this... https://theoutline.com/post/2402/the-new-macbook-keyboard-is-ruining-my-life

I am getting approximately only bespeak for a refund of the machine (faulty design) in addition to going dorsum to a Dell.

No comments