Video Of Day

Breaking News

Python Majority Close Done

Just a quick update. Although I wanted to revert to 2 articles a week, I got tied upwards amongst projects, together with I may stick amongst i article a calendar week for a chip longer. I am getting laid upwards to acquaint at the MMT conference, together with I am trying to complete off the bespeak to the sfc_models stock-flow consistent models package.

 I accept released version 1.0 of sfc_models; it is like to the previous evolution versions, simply is a major saltation versus the final production version. The consider is that the bespeak is calibrated against version 1.0 of the module, together with users could download that version if they desire the code examples inside the mass to hold upwards guaranteed to work.

No comments