Video Of Day

Breaking News

Conference Presentation

This is the link to the streams for the presentations at the Modern Monetary Theory conference: https://www.umkc.edu/ia/streaming/live-streams.cfm My presentation was inwards the stock-flow consistent models panel, which is the minute on the listing (Friday AM). (I did non scout the presentation myself; my browser had problems with loading it, as well as I did non convey fourth dimension to catch why.) The conference was really interesting, as well as it was prissy to run into upward with people with whom I had been inwards contact online. I was all looking forrad to writing upward my impressions of the conference, only I contracted a mutual frigidness that striking when I was flight back. As a result, aught much got done today.

I should write something upward soon, only every bit a spoiler, I intend the outlook for MMT is good. The novel textbook (April 2018 was the projected publication date) volition greatly aid to laid upward MMT's credibility with those (like myself) who lack access to a query library as well as magazine publications.

No comments