Video Of Day

Breaking News

Python Sfc Models Update -- Syntax Change

Progress has been good; I similar a shot how accept the external sector (open economy) working properly. It hold off a few tries (I abhor unusual central translations), exactly it similar a shot looks good. Additionally, at that spot volition live on a major alter to the interface code for how sector in addition to Country objects are created. The sector description is non heavily used, in addition to then it volition no longer live on required to live on specified inwards the object construction.

The sometime syntax for Country creation was:

Country(model, long_name, code, {optional currency=})

For example:

ca = Country(mod, 'Canada', 'CA')

This is similar a shot changing to:

Country(model, code, {long_name=,currency=, })

So it volition live on possible to do:

ca = Country(mod, 'CA')

This volition practise a Country amongst code 'CA', and:
  • Default description (something similar 'Country CA')
  • Default currency, which equals the code 'CA. 
This alter volition intermission all existing user in addition to instance code. I unfortunately wrote that I was non going to intermission code, exactly I intend this is an of import character of life change, in addition to I postulate to practise this earlier I write also much of my mass describing the package.

Please allow me know if at that spot are issues.

(c) Brian Romanchuk 2017

No comments