Video Of Day

Breaking News

In Praise Of Donald Trump's Conflicts Of Interest

There is an obsession inward the liberal press virtually Donald Trump's opaque personal finances together with the repeated appearance that he has a conflict of interest.

I am obsessed too. But I desire him to accept to a greater extent than conflicts.

I desire a Trump Tower paying royalties to the Donald inward every province that matters, indeed inward most cities. I desire them inward countries that create non matter. Frankly I would dear them all over China, Republic of Republic of India together with Pakistan.

If the Donald leaves component subdivision safely amongst 100 billion dollar internet worth it would survive only fine amongst me.

--

You meet if the Donald has economical interests inward to a greater extent than or less province he volition non air current upward on whatever ill-advised military machine adventures there. Indeed he would tend to prefer opened upward economical relations, equally much equally anything thus he tin strength out become his cash out.

Trump corruption is wonderful thus because it preserves the opened upward together with (relatively) peaceful globe I like.

So delight Donald - to a greater extent than conflicts of involvement - big international conflicts of interest. I desire them yuuuge.

Make me happy.



John

No comments