Video Of Day

Breaking News

If Individual Disagrees Amongst Y'all They Are Certifiably Crazy: Pecker Ackman, Valeant Together With Herbalife Edition.

The U.S.A. Senate has released a lot of Valeant documents. Link here

There is quite a bargain hither - but I got to this electronic mail from Bill Ackman to Mason Morfit (of ValueAct) as well as Mike Pearson (the as well as so CEO of Valeant). I can't resist posting it.

Mike as well as Mason 
Happy Thanksgiving. 
Please meet below from my PR folks. The persuasion that Ubben blames me for the turn down inwards VRX stock is absurd. I don't help but I intend it is non skillful for Valeant. 
I had never previously heard of Andrew Left as well as I don't intend his brusk orbit was motivated yesteryear animus for me. I but intend he wanted to brand money. With honor to John Hempton, I pick out never met him or spoken to him. He happens to live on long Herbalife as well as certifiably crazy. How tin I live on responsible for his behavior? 
With honor to my electronic mail apology for the WSJ article, I don't sympathise what value it brings Valeant for the recipients to pick out shared it alongside the FT. I did my best to cast the WSJ article inwards a trend that would live on skillful for Valeant as well as I didn't honey the outcome. I hence apologized. Isn't that the appropriate matter to do?



Bill

I but desire to position this upwards for posterity. But I wishing to assure Bill that on both stocks I am query driven as well as quite sane.




J

No comments