Video Of Day

Breaking News

Valeant's Novel Ceo

Joe Papa has only accepted appointment every bit CEO of Valeant.

a. I am glad my brusk is generally - non exclusively covered. Joe Papa is a fabulous appointment - far ameliorate than Valeant deserved.

b. Papa has his travel cutting out for him. Valeant deserves to become bankrupt - too volition become bankrupt unless the goodwill of bond holders too pharmaceutical payers is forthcoming. If I were auditor I would yet qualify the accounts amongst a "going concern" qualification.

Given the handling of stakeholders it volition live on difficult to earn too hold goodwill from bond holders too pharmaceutical payers. Valeant owned Philidor which was a systematic crusade to defraud pharmaceutical payers. It volition bring a lot of travel to settle all the litigation too to larn the payers to conk on to pay inflated prices for Valeant drugs.

Joe Papa is far to a greater extent than probable than anyone I tin recall of to earn the goodwill of payers too bondholders too hence salve Valeant.

I yet recall Valeant volition become to bankruptcy, but I am less certain nearly it.

Even if Valeant files bankruptcy Papa should logically rest CEO. He volition run the trace organisation ameliorate than most choice CEO candidates.

This does non hateful that I recall Valeant should race dorsum towards $100. Survivability is a long fashion from generating plenty net turn a profit to meaningfully dint that $32 billion debt load.

Still for in i lawsuit I am non unremittingly bearish this company.




John

And hither you lot volition larn me to enjoin something I did non recall I would say. If Bill Ackman was responsible inward business office for convincing Mr Papa to bring the project too so Mr Ackman has done Valeant too his investors a nifty service.

No comments