Video Of Day

Breaking News

What 1 Did On My Holidays

I'm only finishing a brusque interruption walking inward Scotland, together with the fact that I direct maintain non posted a spider web log over the concluding calendar week tells y'all the weather condition has non been likewise bad. However I did respect the fourth dimension to write a slice for the New Statesman on Greece, which tin endure constitute here. My favourite judgement is this:

"That the governments of the eurozone larn out along to display a macroeconomic agreement of financial policy equivalent to that of Angela Merkel’s imagined Swabian housewife is perchance non surprising – it has been a consistent blueprint since the eurozone began."

That judgement is followed past times a few on the business office of the IMF, which deserve amplification, together with I'll promise to produce that presently afterwards I leave of absence Scotland.

No comments