Video Of Day

Breaking News

Writing Compactly

A correspondent sends a suggested edit of a business office of my writing tips for PhD students

With markup

Keep it short

Keep the newspaper equally brusk equally possible. Be concise. Every discussion must count. As yous edit the paper inquire yourself constantly, “can I brand the same my point inwards less space?” as well as “Do Must I really bring to enjoin this?” Final papers should live on no to a greater extent than than  under 40 pages, drafts should be shorter. (Do equally I say, non equally I do!) Shorter is better.
 
Clean: 

Keep it short

Be concise. Every discussion must count. As yous edit, inquire yourself, “can I brand my betoken inwards less space?” as well as “must enjoin this?” Final papers should live on nether forty pages, drafts shorter.  Shorter is better.

Well, I did enjoin "do equally I say, don't create equally I do!" 

No comments