Video Of Day

Breaking News

My Sincere Best Wishes To Mouth Ackman: Fannie Mae Too Freddie Mac Edition

Bill Ackman is suing the Federal Government over the Fannie Mae together with Freddie Mac bailout terms.

It is clear that the U.S.A. Government volition brand a profits over that bailout together with yet they are all the same suspending payment on Fannie Mae together with Freddie Mac preferred securities. These securities are potentially coin good.

Long-time readers know that I purchased a lot of these securities from 0.7c to ii cents inward the dollar - together with I wrote a 10 purpose spider web log serial on this purchase. 100 cents inward the dollar would live on quite fine.

Bill is slowly to the merchandise - but inward all sincerity I wishing him well.



John

For the tape hither is my 10 purpose serial on Fannie together with Freddie. I convey cross checked the numbers that I guessed - only about are high, only about are depression - but inward the destination it is roughly a wash. [Defaults are higher than I would convey guessed, severity lower for instance...]

Part 1, Part II, Part III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X.

The serial took a piece because I broke my collarbone inward the midpoint of it.

No comments