Video Of Day

Breaking News

Dissenting Proxies

I direct keep absolutely no stance of the issues involved at Harvard Illinois Bancorp - only they led to ane of the funnier dissenting proxies I direct keep always seen.

I volition salve you lot the bother of reading. The introduction is equally follows:

Dear Fellow Shareholder,

Below is a moving-picture exhibit taken at concluding year’s annual shareholder coming together of our Bank’s Chairman.  None of the other board members bothered to wake him up.



I direct keep absolutely no stance of the issues involved at Harvard Illinois Bancorp  Dissenting proxies
Photo taken at annual coming together on May 23, 2013 at 2:54 pm.



If you, similar me, believe it’s fourth dimension to choose a fresh influence to our Bank’s board of directors, delight vote the GREEN proxy menu for Mark Saladin.


Priceless.




John

No comments