Video Of Day

Breaking News

Senators For Billionaires: Edward Markey Edition

Long agone I idea that Bill Ackman's thesis on Herbalife was silly. It was "I am a billionaire hedge fund director together with I tin larn the authorities to assistance me".

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 yr after together with Bill Ackman has managed to larn a Senator to assistance him. Edward Markey (Democrat, Massachusetts) famously raised "the Herbalife issue". It whacked the stock.

I confess I mightiness bring been wrong.

Actually amongst honor to Markey I am wrong.

There are TWO versions of the Herbalife letter. One is from Bill Ackman's website.

Here is a picture:





You volition annotation that it is dated Jan 22, 2014.

And ane from Edward Markey's website:




It is dated Jan 23, 2014.

I would commonly comment no further, exactly I can't assistance myself. You meet the version the New York Post carried nether the Michelle Celarier's byline is the Ackman version.

I assemble the Kennedy Family see themselves the rightful heir to Markey's seat. [It is the Kennedy's traditional seat.]

It can't wound their campaign that Markey is demonstrated to hold upwards the tool of billionaire Wall Street types.




J

PS. Hat tip http://twitter.com/TheSkeptic21

No comments