Video Of Day

Breaking News

Making Fun Of People's Names?

Paul Krugman is straightaway reduced to making fun of my name.
I was alerted to the fact that nosotros were living inwards a Dark Age of macroeconomics when the same cockroach position inwards an appearance at the University of Chicago.
Oh how clever. I haven't heard that ane since about, hmm, outset grade, circa 1965. (Follow the link if you're non certain who he's talking about.)

Paul continues
Now, some people larn all upset past times this terminology. Why can’t I hold upward serious together with respectful? Well, the answer is that we’re non having a serious conversation
No, the majestic "we" are not.

I suppose I should read this every minute a welcome sign of desperation; that Krugman, having run out of ideas, together with unwilling to read the interesting "serious conversation" regarding stimulus that the residuum of us are having inwards the academic literature (say, my ain recent pocket-sized contribution), is reduced to endlessly flogging the one-time "Say's law" calumny together with straightaway this.

Here are Krugman's similarly profound thoughts well-nigh Narayana Kocherlakota's name.

No comments