Video Of Day

Breaking News

Fannie Mae: Ain't It Skillful To Know That 1 Bring Got A Friend...

Longtime readers of this weblog know that I took a set inwards Fannie Mae preferred stock at betwixt ane in addition to two cents inwards the dollar. I fifty-fifty wrote a 10 operate weblog serial nearly it (start here).

That set has worked out better-than-okay. I notwithstanding accept a largish sum of it (though accept sold to a greater extent than than half).

Today I acquire that Bill Ackman is behind me - at to the lowest degree inwards the uppercase structure. He has purchased Fannie Mae in addition to Freddie Mac mutual stock (stock that is junior to my preferreds).

My interests are directly roughly aligned amongst Bill Ackman.

So to all my swain travellers (some of whom notwithstanding ain Fannie in addition to Freddie prefs), Ain't it practiced to know that you've got a friend.





John

No comments