Video Of Day

Breaking News

Mooc

I volition hold upwardly running a MOOC (massively online) shape this fall. Follow the link for information. The shape volition roughly parallel my PhD property pricing class. We'll run through virtually of the "Asset Pricing" textbook. The videos are all shot, right away I'm putting together quizzes... which accounts for about of my recent weblog silence.

So, if you're interested inwards the theory of academic property pricing, or you've wanted to move through the book, here's your chance. It's designed for PhD students, aspiring PhD students, advanced MBAs, fiscal engineers, people who are working inwards manufacture who powerfulness similar to written report PhD score finance simply don't accept the time, in addition to then on. It's non easy, nosotros get-go alongside a stochastic calculus review!  But I'm emphasizing the intuition, what the models mean, why nosotros purpose them, in addition to then on, over the mathematics.

No comments