Video Of Day

Breaking News

Coca Cola Versus Hewlett Packard Advertising

In the latest Coca Cola 10K they declare advertising expense inwards millions of dollars equally follows:
2009    $2,791
2010    $2,917
2011    $3,256
I similar to mensurate advertising expenses inwards "Coca Cola companies", a Coca Cola society beingness almost $3 billion per annum.

Here is the advertising expense for Hewlett Packard from their latest 10K.
Advertising 
HP expenses advertising costs equally incurred or when the advertising is starting fourth dimension run. Such costs totaled around $1.2 billion inwards financial 2011, $1.0 billion inwards financial 2010 in addition to $0.7 billion inwards financial 2009.
Not inwards my wildest dreams would I convey guessed that HP would pass a 3rd of a Coca Cola society on advertising.

I create non disbelieve the publish - merely I am stunned.




John

No comments