Video Of Day

Breaking News

Pricewaterhouse Coopers - The See-No-Evil Audit Firm

A brusque post written inwards frustration.

I wrote to PWC (via their email-contact service) holler for for an electronic mail address to ship a large dossier alleging fraud at a companionship Pricewaterhouse Coopers audits.

I received no reply. It may hold upward because PWC does non desire the dossier as well as is happy to audit the theater regardless.

I presume PWC volition remedy this (and I volition study dorsum when they have).

If they produce non remedy it as well as thus I volition dub PWC the audit theater that chooses to "see no evil".




John

It took nearly 24 hours - exactly I convey right away been contacted past times PWC. Thanks for to a greater extent than or less 10 people who sent this to contacts at the firm.



No comments