Video Of Day

Breaking News

Some Promise Inwards American Politics

I wrote a post yesterday which impinges on American politics. I only observed that the alleged New York Madam who is existence locked inwards lonely for failure to break $2 i grand m inwards bail coin was existence denied her constitutional rights.

(I too criticized the recent executive pick out grip of for ability past times Eric Holder.)

I said I idea that the State abrogating Constitutional Rights was an unfortunate trend.

What pleases me is that (with the exception of a minute amendment fundamentalist who objected to my off-hand assertion that the provision was antique) I accept had nigh universal understanding alongside this observation from both the left too the right.

I accept gun-toting law-and-order correct fly readers. They agree.

I accept liberal readers. They agree.

I accept libertarian readers. They agree.

I haven't seen this much understanding inwards whatever U.S. of America political affair for a long time.

That is hopeful.



John

PS. As far every bit I know I don't accept many Christian-fundamentalists who desire a Christian State type readers. As I was standing upwardly for the constitutional rights of a adult woman who is alleged to accept provided women for prostitution I suspect at that topographic point is a fracture trouble there. I did non encounter that inwards comments or emails received.

No comments